This page is laid out for easy navigation via JAWS:
- Use h to jump from section to section.
- Use Tab to move among links for
different script versions. JAWSKey+F7 should also provide
a list of these links.
These are my scripts for navigating ListView controls with JAWS HTML table navigation commands.
This script version is dynamic, meaning that updates to it will be made
"in place." Newer revisions will replace older ones, and I will add
change notes to this section as changes are made.
Here are the changes in this version, most recent first.
In JAWS, use the h or 3 keys to move through
changes by release date, or Tab to jump straight to the
Revision 2119, released April 9, 2019
- JAWS 14.0 or later now required (changed from 11.0 because of a performance update that only works starting in JAWS 14).
- Installer built with older, safer NSIS version.
- Installer language updates.
- JAWSUtil guesses drives D and E along with C when seeking the JAWS executable while unable to read the Windows registry.
Revision 1878, released September 11, 2017
This update fixes a beep on Ctrl+Alt+Up and Ctrl+Alt+Down in some cases and adds installer support for JAWS 2018.
Revision 1691, released July 22, 2016
This update just prevents the script installer from installing into a JAWS version that has default scripts
with no provided source code. This usually indicates a script set that is commercial and that does not support
script chain management.
For those who attempted installation of these scripts prior to this update and who are having problems using
JAWS as a result:
- Run the uninstaller for these scripts.
- Rename default.jkm in the JAWS user folder, then restart JAWS.
The JAWS user folder can be opened via Start, All Programs, JAWS <your JAWS version>, Explore JAWS,
Explore My Settings.
This step should make JAWS commands work as expected if they did not.
If you do not see a default.jkm file, skip this step.
- Reinstall the commercial scripts that were present before you attempted to install these scripts.
Revision 1689, released July 19, 2016
- The installer name for this script set is changed.
- Script source code is distributed starting with this revision and is compiled during installation.
- default.jkm is updated by the installer instead of by the autoStartEvent in the scripts.
This should avoid a possible minor delay on JAWS start.
- The JAWS Table Layer, introduced in JAWS 13, is supported for supported controls.
- The user guide for these scripts is updated and is placed in the script folder alongside the scripts
Revision 1600, released January 19, 2016
This update fixes installer issues for JAWS 17 and includes minor code updates acquired from other projects
over the previous two years.
A note on the revision number: Shortly after the publication of this ListTbl script set in January of 2014, I
chose to incorporate ListTbl into a set of files for another project. They are still managed that way, and so
the revision number reflects modifications made to files that are not related to ListTbl; hence the huge jump
in revision number.
Revision 57, released January 7, 2014
This is the first release of these scripts.
Download: Version 30 executable installer