TeamTalk Classic NVDA Addon
This is the home of the TeamTalk Classic NVDA addon. The addon
does the following:
- Supports TeamTalk4Classic and TeamTalk5Classic client versions.
(As of June 26, 2016, however, support for TeamTalk versions before the 5.1 releases that speak incoming chats
natively is reduced.)
- Names the channel message and input edit boxes in the main screen.
- Names the toolbar items for those who explore it with the navigator.
- Provides Ctrl+Shift+S for checking the states of voice activation, push-to-talk, video, audio saving, etc.
- Better names the controls in the Banned Users dialog.
- Silences the progress bar that indicates real-time mic volume.
This addon is maintained by Doug Lee and started from initial work by
Tyler Spivey and others.
Download addon for NVDA 2019.2 and older
Download addon for NVDA 2019.3 (Python 3)