This page is laid out for easy navigation via JAWS:
- Use h to jump from section to section.
- Use Tab to move among links for
different script versions. JAWSKey+F7 should also provide
a list of these links.
This page is laid out with questions as headings and answers below
them, so JAWS users can use h to skim through questions.
Do these scripts work with the non-Classic TeamTalk client?
No. The Classic client is far more accessible natively, and so far, no
attempt has been made to provide access to the more mainstream client
for this reason.
How should TeamTalk be configured for maximum accessibility?
The following settings are recommended:
- Me > Use MS Speech On Events (Ctrl+S), checked.
- Channels > View Channel Messages (F10), checked.
- File > Preferences > Window tab (Window Behavior) (these
should all be default values):
- Show number of users in channels, checked.
- Always on top, not checked.
- Popup message dialog on incoming message, checked.
- Double-click for joining channels, checked.